The coolest Back to School essentials for 2018
Gift guides, Must haves, SHOPPING
Today in four weeks schools will open their gates again and welcome our children back!
Like it or not – Back to School is a big thing. New term, end of summer, maybe new teachers and new friends.
Heading to the date – 3rd of September – you will make sure that the backpacks, PE bags and lunch boxes are still in good order. Water bottles have lids and that the shoes still fit.
And in case you need to stock up or exchange on essentials, we have some inspiration for you! For all school and stationery essentials, charming notebooks and cute pencil cases and purses. And a cool satchel is a must-have for carrying all of their important things to school:
Let’s have a closer look:
1. Compliment pencil set. Pastel, neon, holographic or metallic pencils and each printed with a compliment that will boost confidence.
2. Very Busy planner.
3. Cool Lunchbox from Herschel. It is fully insulated to make sure everything is kept cool. And it is wipe clean which is perfect for any spills and messes. The zip is waterproof and it goes all the way round so they can get to their lunch effortlessly.
4. Cool eraser & built in sharpener by Milan. Suitable for a wide range of graphite and coloured pencils. A back to school essential!
1. Sticky Lemon mesh Pencil Case in fabulous mint.
2. This Klean Kanteen bottle is beautifully crafted while being strong and durable. Made from food grade silicone and BPA free stainless steel with a unique sustainable harvested bamboo cap.
3. ABC print.
4. This purse used to be a plastic bottle. Sustainable to boot! Cheerful print for coins and pocket money.
1. Sweet and soft gym bag for kids made from 100% organic cotton. Perfect for the PE kit.
2. Children’s Apron in sweet blue.
3. Small ruler that fits into any pencil case.
4. Classic satchel in blue.
But for now – enjoy your summer!