Gift Guides 2018 – Teens
Gift guides, SHOPPING
Hello, and welcome to our next Gift Guide. Today we are covering teens, and unless your adolescent knows exactly what he wants, this can be a tricky mission to complete.
So we asked around, we searched our favourite stores and we looked around us finding out what teens are into at the moment. The result is a cool and stylish guide with lots of trendy gifts for teens.
For girls and boys, techies, bookworms or the next style icon… we have something for everyone.
Intrigued with these gifts for teens?
We agree, they are quite cool and surely make other age groups happy too:
2. A Bluetooth speaker with a coloured LED display that moves to your music. And it includes alerts for incoming calls, texts, and social media updates. You can also create your own beats, drawings and animations series via the app. On top, there is an indoor thermometer and alarm clock.
3. This poster compiles 100 of the best films ever made. And allows you to scratch the title off as you watch the film, unveiling a powerful image related to the film.
4. Be naturally gifted with this trio of 100% natural lip care and kissable colour. Includes a strawberry lip balm, tinted lip balm in zinnia and lip shimmer in peony. Making sure that your lips are ready for any occasion.
1. Nintendo Switch. Fun wherever you go.
2. Game of Thrones fan at home? How about one of those POP dolls?
3. Classic Kånken backpack with a zip that opens the entire main compartment. Available in all colours of the rainbow.
4. Peppermint candy is T H E thing during this time of the year. The Body Shop has a big sack stuffed with refreshing treats that are infused with this scent.
1. Super soft sweater with colourful text artwork, a crew neck and rib knitted finishes.
2. Knitting is trending again! For a good start the kits from We are Knitters are fantastic.
3. A glorious Collector’s Edition of SIX OF CROWS. Beautifully designed, with an exclusive letter from the author and six stunning full-colour character portraits.
4. You can never be wrong with a pair of Vans.
Ho ho ho…
See you tomorrow for our next Gifts for babies guide. And this way to our Gift Guide overview!