Gift Guides 2018 – stocking fillers
Gift guides, SHOPPING
Our first gift guide is dedicated to the little things. Stocking fillers, small gifts, little bits you like to add to the big gifts - call them as you like, but never forget: It is always in the details and the little gifts may get more attention than you may think...
So, we found some adorable stocking fillers that we know everyone will love. And that make the best small gifts.
And don’t you just love a tiny present? Something to say hello, to say thank you, to add a little magic or just to put a smile on somebody’s face.
Let’s have a look and discover our favourite stocking fillers for this season:
1. With sequins and sparkle, this is a very special dress up crown and therefore perfect for Christmas!
2. Amazingly cute crayon eggs from Japan.
3. Super star hair clips that will sparkle together with the tree!
4. Perfect for mum’s handbag to keep cards in order! Cute tiny purse with a beautiful design.
1. A little and very adorable pixie friend.
2. Solitaire for families on the move. This game is ready to follow you anywhere…
3. Pippi Longstocking! Perfect plate for strong kids with big dreams and an empty belly…
4. A stocking in a stocking? Yes, please… especially when it includes tiny mice!
1. Your kids love band aids? Why not treat them with a designer box full of the most awesome bandages as a surprise?
2. Fluffy and perfect for little treasures that need to go everywhere your kid goes! The lion bag!
3. We love Ingela P. Arrhenius! Now there are kaleidoscopes available with her designs! We want!
4. Alpaca love and a cosy spot for pocket money or mum’s favourite lipstick.
Ho ho ho…
See you tomorrow for our next Gifts for children guide. And this way to our Gift Guide overview!