Gift Guides 2018 – Mums
Beauty, Fashion, Gift guides, SHOPPING
Mums, today it is all about you. And you may want to copy and paste this link and send it to 'someone'.
Because today we curated a beautiful Gifts for Mums guide. Full of things we know that you want!
A little bit of fashion, a little bit of art and some surprising little accessories for your home or wardrobe.
And now, all our favourite gifts for mums, one by one:
1. The best gift ever: The Lovebox connects to wifi so you can send messages from anywhere in the world. From your device to someone you love. And when a message is received, the wooden heart on the box begins to spin.
2. Hand-blown in Morocco, these beautiful painted glass vases are available in two different sizes and in a variety of colour-blocked designs.
3. Rocker gloves. From Isabel Marant. Absolute must-have for cool mums.
4. The classic Oiva teapot from Marimekko in a beautiful shade of red!
1. The iconic Baies candle in an exclusive limited edition. Its decor features the Maison’s logo in a hypnotic game of black and white while its scent evokes the irresistible freshness of a bouquet of roses piqued with blackcurrant foliage. You can never go wrong with this one.
2. Sweet rose gold and glass frame that will look great in any room in your house. Whether you want to frame your favourite family photo or some special kids’ artwork, it is perfect!
3. Adorable and super comfortable and chic pajamas! Made from striped satin.
4. Female power on the Christmas tree! Thhis set features four doll ornaments representing important women throughout history.
1. Throw made from 100% linen and woven with 2 tones dyed yarn. Fringed edges and super cosy for quiet evenings.
2. Happy stripes from Stine Goya. And we all know – stripes are always a good idea.
3. Perfect round shelf with an elegant, unique and delicate look. Use it for all your favourite little things.
4.Beautiful coffee table book: Annie Leibovitz and 150 of the photographer’s most iconic and powerful portraits alongside never-before-published shots. All captured between 2005 and 2016. It’s impressively sized to do justice to her beautifully cinematic compositions.