The most stylish baby gifts!
Gift guides, Must haves, SHOPPING
Baby gifts are always a trending topic. And we are sure that you know somebody who is expecting or just had a baby at the moment too. And to make sure that you come with a gift that will be loved, we gathered the best and most stylish here today.
We found the best baby gifts for every price point as well as a few fun essentials and trendy must-haves. These items are all highly-rated and cherished. Perfect for trend-loving mums-to-be. Plus they are all selected because of their functionality and high quality.
Another Bonus: They are all absolutely adorable!
Whether you are looking for baby girl gifts or baby boy gifts – we have the ultimate selection!
1. Tower Bridge muslin square! The gentle monsters of Atelier Choux are out and about in the city’s architectural wonders. This print is a piece of Atelier Choux’s collectible series, with a story that unfolds across several carrés.
You can also create a custom gift set with your favorite three muslins from their introductory collection of 12 gender neutral prints by celebrated illustrator Mattias Adolfsson.
2. Darling embroidered gift set. Made from 100% cotton gauze. Includes a swaddle, bunny hat, and kimono jumper in a gift pouch.
3. The Reva Changing Basket is an elegant wicker basket from the English brand Olli Ella.
This versatile basket turns into a storage tray once your baby has grown up.
4. Traditional-style hand-crocheted bonnet with a contrast trim and tie. From Misha+Puff.
5. Heavenly soft white felt mobile that babies love to gaze at above their cots. Gender neutral and handmade by women in India, under fair trade guidelines. Made from 100% organic lamb’s wool.
6. Oli and Carol fun Wally the Watermelon Teether made from natural latex.
7. Beautifulhooded towel made from the softest organic cotton fabric. The towel has a cute large elephant face on the hood and ears. For more fun during after bath time.
8. The classic! This all natural and very large organic teddy bear is a must. Kallisto Stofftiere was founded in the South of Germany in 1990. Focusing on an outstandingly good design and the use of organic cotton. May be washed in the machine – wool program.
9. Made in India of 100% organic cotton, this adorable, hand-block-printed quilt is from Naaya by Moonlight. Each is one of a kind and sure to become a favorite piece to cuddle with.
10. Wooden Dolls by Mr Sun & Friends. Gorgeous set of 8 wooden dolls, which look just as lovely displayed on a shelf as they do scattered across the floor being played with.
11. Baby Nulle by LuckyBoySunday.
12. The cutest way to mark milestones! These cards are beautiful pieces of artwork.
Also see our article about the beautiful wooden toys from Clover & Birch.