The best one piece swimsuits for modern mums!
Gone are the days of dull one-piece swimsuits. With our selection you will wish for many extra days at the beach or pool to wear your new favorite bathing suit.
It is not about the little post-partum tummy that we want to hide. One-piece swimsuits are hot in 2018 and whether you are looking for a modern swimsuit or retro charm we have the best selection.
These stylish looks are just as exciting as any bikini and we found a few with a very flattering silhouette in case you just gave birth or a still busy to work on your ‘after baby’ body.
Lunamag’s one piece swimwear feature for modern mums gathered some of the season’s trendiest styles. From floral to simple, from ruffles to off the shoulder looks.
And since we love to help and surely you have no time to browse the net for days, we put together this fantastic guide for your convenience.
Let’s get started:
1. Santorini Swimsuit. The body-sculpting lining keeps everything in place. And the flattering panelling gives you that all-important confidence boost. Other colour options are available.
2. Ink blue triangle suit featuring ruffles on the straps. Criss-cross drawsting straps to be tied in the back. From Albertine.
1. Bow-tie one-shoulder one-piece swimsuit in Vintage Sky.
2. Allihop plunge suit. Cute red dots and stripes on this formfitting silhouette.
1. This shoulder-baring one-piece features power stretch panels for an ultra flattering fit.
2. An investment but so cool. We love the 60’s cut. Fresh, colourful and romantic. Draped swimsuit with rose print on azure background.
1. Yellow and off white stripes, with a bright blue support band under the bust for an ultra-feminine décolleté. It ties behind the neck and is a very summery women’s swimsuit!
2. La Nouvelle striped lurex suit in gold & black.
1. Wrap front swimsuit from Boden. Stripes are always great but other colours are available.
2. V-cut one piece with wide straps. We love red but other colours are available too. From &other stories.
And for the moments you do not spend swimming, we have the best summer dresses for cool mums as well.