The most wonderful colours of the year!
Baby, Celebrations, FASHION, Kids, Must haves
... are red and gold. Because nothing says Christmas more than this colour combination!
And therefore, we made a tour and checked out our favourite shops for the ultimate red and gold edit for children.
A little bit of bling, combined with a whole lot of style. From fancy to sporty and from cosy to cool!
Voila, our red and gold edit in details:
1. Fly around like a butterfly with this beautiful hairpin.
2. A classic! Cute romper with elasticated back for comfort and extendable cross over straps. 100% Cotton corduroy in tomato red.
3. Bling Bling satchel from Bakker. Too cool for school!
4. Unisex cardigan, with a fancy stitch, round collar, and made of super fine merino wool and soft cotton.
1. Sweet knitted hat with two ear flaps to be tied under the chin.
2. The perfect one for little princess parties (not only!)!
3. The Streamliner with soft shapes and painted with high gloss non-toxic paint. A classic.
4. Ruffled bloomers for baby’s first and foremost fancy Christmas.
1. Princess sequined dress. Covered in golden sequins, to be the brightest star during the holiday season!
2. Knitted culotte.
3. Coolest mittens in eclectic gold.
4. Red Hyena jacket, possesses all the softness and warmth of the ultimate duvet.
For more Christmas inspiration we definitely invite you to check out our Gift Guides.