Children’s fashion trend: Gold
Baby, FASHION, Kids, Trends
The metallic trend stays and we spotted lots of cool pieces in striking gold in the shops this season.
When you wear gold you are making a statement!
We talked about the metallic trend before and as a modern mum you most probably have a shiny piece in your own wardrobe already.
But lets not stop there. Gold has inspired children’s fashion designers too and there are some seriously cool pieces to be found in the shops at the moment.
Soft Gallery launched a whole limited edition called Golden Glow and luxury children’s fashion label Bonpoint seems to adore the trend. Never have we seen so many shiny dresses in their range. But see for yourself for the best pieces right now:
1. Peonia Skirt with a finely striped gold and white layered skirt.
2. G O L D adidas batman sneakers.
3. Bonpoint lurex dress.
4. Braided leather sandals.
2. Gold Metal shiny shortst will be your girls favourite this summer.
3. LED moon by Zoe Rumeau.
4. Golden Glow with Soft Gallery.
1. It’s raining gold sequins on the Golden Cloud tutu dress!
2. Gold Foil Storage Bin.
3. Swimsuit in rose gold.
4. Thin straps top with printed geometric gold flowers.
What is your favourite piece? The sneakers are available for adults too and we heard that a size 14 or 16 fits small women. Secret!
Are you interested in more children’s fashion trends? We talked about mint as well, a fresh, gender neutral colour.